Submit Title and Abstract: April 11th, 2022 Submit Paper: April 18th, 2022 Submit Abstract and Paper: May 2nd, 2022 (new date) Notification: June 3rd, 2022
- Camera Ready: June 27th, 2022
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, like safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
Submissions for the Tutorial Track must include a proposal for a 3-hour tutorial. It should not exceed 2 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format.
Any paper that exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
- Leandro Antonelli, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Maria Lencastre, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Victor Santander, Universidad Estadual do Oeste do Paraná, Brazil