Submit Title and Abstract: March 14th, 2022 Submit Paper: March 21st, 2022 Submit Abstract and Paper: May 2nd, 2022 (new date) Notification: June 3rd, 2022
- Camera Ready (Paper + Video): June 27th, 2022
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, like safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
All papers must be submitted through the Easychair submission system in PDF only, according to the LNCS format.
Submissions must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English.Submissions for the Software Requirements Tool track must include a paper and a demo video with audio comments. The paper must have at most 10 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format.
Any paper that: exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
Software Requirement Tools Track Chair
- João Pimentel, Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Leandro Antonelli, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Maria Lencastre, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Victor Santander, Universidad Estadual do Oeste do Paraná, Brazil