Submit Title and Abstract: March 14th, 2022 Submit Paper: March 21st, 2022 Submit Abstract and Paper: May 2nd, 2022 (new date) Notification: June 3rd, 2022
- Camera Ready (Paper + Video): June 27th, 2022
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, like safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
Submissions must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English.Submissions for the Software Requirements Tool track must include a paper and a demo video with audio comments. The paper must have at most 10 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format.
Any paper that: exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
Software Requirement Tools Track Chair
- João Pimentel, Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Leandro Antonelli, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Maria Lencastre, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Victor Santander, Universidad Estadual do Oeste do Paraná, Brazil