Submit Title and Abstract: April 11th, 2022 Submit Paper: April 18th, 2022 Submit Abstract and Paper: May 2nd, 2022 (new date) Notification: June 3rd, 2022
- Camera Ready (Paper + Video): June 27th, 2022
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, like safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
Papers should not exceed 7 pages of content for Master’s work and 10 pages of content for Doctoral work, formatted according to the LNCS page format.
We recommend, although it is not compulsory, that the research is at an intermediate stage so that experts’ suggestions could be included in the MSc and PhD work. The works will receive feedback from the Program Committee with questions and suggestions about its content. The author should use these comments in the preparation of the paper’s final version.
During the event, the selected works must be presented by students. On this occasion, they will receive opinions and constructive criticism from a Guest Panel, composed of researchers in the field of Requirements Engineering, as well as the audience.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
Master’s and Doctoral Track Chairs
- Fernanda Alencar, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Johnny Marques, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Brazil
- Aeda Monaliza, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Carla Silva, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Cleyton Rodrigues, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Henrique Prado de Sá Sousa, Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- João Araújo, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal
- Kádna Camboim, Universidade Federal do Agreste de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Karla Fook, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Brazil
- Isabel Sofia Sousa Brito, Instituto Politécnico de Beja, Portugal
- Luiz Martins, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil
- Ricardo Ramos, Universidade Federal do Vale do São Francisco, Brazil
- Vera Werneck, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Wylliams Santos, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil