Submit Title and Abstract: April 11th, 2022 Submit Paper: April 18th, 2022 Submit Abstract and Paper: May 2nd, 2022 Notification: June 3rd, 2022
- Camera Ready (Paper + Video): June 27th, 2022.
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, like safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
Journal manuscripts eligible for submissions must have been accepted no earlier than September 1st 2020. The manuscript must have not been presented at any other conference as a journal first contribution and it must report completely new research results or a novel contribution that significantly extends previous research.
Submissions must not exceed 2 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format and contain: paper title, authors and affiliation, keywords, journal, DOI, and an extended abstract (or summary).
Any paper that: exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review. All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
Journal First Track Chairs
- Jaelson Castro, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Julio Leite, CNPq Researcher, Brazil
- Dan Berry, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Luiz Eduardo Galvão Martins, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil
- Luiz Marcio Cysneiros, York University, Canada