Submit Title and Abstract: April 11th, 2022 Submit Paper: April 18th, 2022 Submit Abstract and Paper: May 2nd, 2022 Notification: June 3rd, 2022
- Camera Ready (Paper + Video): June 27th, 2022.
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, like safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
All papers must be submitted through the Easychair submission system in PDF only, according to the LNCS format. Submissions must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
Journal manuscripts eligible for submissions must have been accepted no earlier than September 1st 2020. The manuscript must have not been presented at any other conference as a journal first contribution and it must report completely new research results or a novel contribution that significantly extends previous research.
Submissions must not exceed 2 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format and contain: paper title, authors and affiliation, keywords, journal, DOI, and an extended abstract (or summary).
Any paper that: exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review. All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
Journal First Track Chairs
- Jaelson Castro, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Julio Leite, CNPq Researcher, Brazil
- Dan Berry, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Luiz Eduardo Galvão Martins, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil
- Luiz Marcio Cysneiros, York University, Canada